Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Article: Monday in the Minors

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 372 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Monday in the Minors

Taking my son and his friend down to Cedar Rapids for Saturday night's Snappers/Kernels game. We've got seats behind the Snappers dugout. Any suggestions for helping the boys get some autographs? I want to make sure they follow proper etiquette.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 372 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luckylager View Post
    Taking my son and his friend down to Cedar Rapids for Saturday night's Snappers/Kernels game. We've got seats behind the Snappers dugout. Any suggestions for helping the boys get some autographs? I want to make sure they follow proper etiquette.
    Pretty basic respect things...

1.) Try to know their names, and don't be afraid to Mr them. "Can I have your autograph, Mr. Sano?"
    2.) Please and Thank you are always good.
    3.) If before the game, say something like, "Good luck tonight." Or, after the game, "Good game tonight."
    4.) Have a pen/Sharpie ready. Have whatever you want signed ready.

In general, just don't be rude. Sounds like a good topic for AJ Pettersen to write about sometime! He's great with the autographs, especially for the kids.

Thank you, Seth! Should be a fun trip.

Is Kuo Hua Lo the "pitcher of the day" every time he pitches? And, if so, what does the guy throw? How old is he? How hard does he throw? He's described as Taiwanese, so I'm assuming he was an international free agent--same scouts as those who saw Nishioka (I hope not)?

If Blackburn hadn't been bumped from the 40 man, I'd've suggested replacing Blackburn with this guy.