Thread: ELIZ Brett Lee

ELIZ Brett Lee

throwing a name out there for debate.
    21yr old 10th round pick out of St Pete (FL) JC, after transfering from Bishop St where he was a 33rd round pick by Dodgers.
    According to reports I found, he's a 89/91 fastball guy (hooray) but I noticed he got his first 3 starts for ELIZ, goin 14.2IP 7h .137BAA 3er 1.84ERA 23K 4bb. Know its ELIZ, but those are nice numbers in a hitters lg.
    Overall with 12 other relief appearances
    39.2IP 34h .218BAA 9er 2.04ERA 46k 10bb
    The K numbers caught my eye. Will keep an eye on him for last couple starts & hope he starts in Low A next yr (wherever that is)

Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    He's left-handed. If he touched 91 (And I've heard some that he may throw a little harder), and he's left-handed, it's always worth the chance.

Super Moderator All-Star
    Liked 309 Times in 184 Posts
    Blog Entries
    He's 21, so take any standout years in Elizabethon with a grain of salt. I'd be much more excited about him if he was 18.

Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diehardtwinsfan View Post
    He's 21, so take any standout years in Elizabethon with a grain of salt. I'd be much more excited about him if he was 18.
    Of course, but he can only pitch to the guys that he pitches to. Not a Top 50 guy for me, but certainly no reason to be down on him yet.