Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Article: Minnesota Twins Roster & Payroll 2012

Liked 1,161 Times in 683 Posts
    Thanks for posting the link for those of us who are too navigationally challenged to find it on our own.

And thanks for all of your work keeping this updated .... even if I do find the state of the Twins roster to be incredibly depressing.

Senior Member MVP
    Liked 526 Times in 346 Posts
    I should not have clicked in that link. Sigh.

Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Liked 110 Times in 80 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Still probably my favorite thing on this site. I hope they push Buxton, Polanco, and Harrison to Cedar Rapids, actually. Time for a full season, and Polanco dominated at E-Town last year anyway.

Twins Contributor All-Star Jeremy Nygaard's Avatar
    Twitter
    @jeremynygaard
    Liked 117 Times in 63 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Once the handbook madness subsides, I plan to make some improvements. Nothing crazy.

I had been doing this on an excel spreadsheet, but this provided a way to share and get input. So I'll keep doing it. Glad people like/appreciate it.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    Jim Bowden of ESPN and SiriusXM reports that Edwin Jackson is down to the Rangers and Cubs after the Padres refused to offer him four years and bowed out.

The Angels and Indians had previously expressed interest in the right-hander, but they're evidently no longer players. The Rangers view Jackson as a backup plan after losing out on Zack Greinke, while the Cubs are looking at him as a backup plan after being outbid for Anibal Sanchez. Jackson shouldn't have trouble getting $50-plus million on a four-year contract.
    Related: Cubs, Padres, Rangers

Source: Jim Bowden on Twitte

2013 Minnesota Twins Roster - Majors View And can also follow this minor league section which will be updated more as we approach spring training, and I scan in cards for most of these guys. You can also click back to see rosters and minor leagues for the Twins all the way back to the beginning -- A ball and up. Sometimes fun to see who did play in the Twins system.
    Joel Thingvall
    www.thingvall.com
    rosterman at www.twinscards.com

Twins Contributor All-Star Jeremy Nygaard's Avatar
    Twitter
    @jeremynygaard
    Liked 117 Times in 63 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Updated. The players listed in the ST invites section have been double-checked and is as close to official as you'll find until the the Twins officially release their non-roster invites.

Rich Harden has been added. Pelfrey's incentives have been added. Minor leaguers who have been released - as well as MiLB FAs who have signed elsewhere - have been removed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345