Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rocketpig

Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 3,181 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ashburyjohn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Ratio View Post
    No, I'm always logged in. Running up-to-date Safari browser.
    I'm logged in, and using Firefox. If I click on Twins Daily - Kevin Correia And The Twins Face Obstacles I get 1 comment (Seth's). Same if I use IE. Same if I clear the cache.
    To follow up: this morning I clicked on the above link, and I see 101 comments. No idea what changed - nothing changed at my end, I'm sure.

Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 3,181 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Ratio View Post
    No, I'm always logged in. Running up-to-date Safari browser.
    I'm logged in, and using Firefox. If I click on Twins Daily - Kevin Correia And The Twins Face Obstacles I get 1 comment (Seth's). Same if I use IE. Same if I clear the cache.
    To follow up: this morning I clicked on the above link, and I see 101 comments. No idea what changed - nothing changed at my end, I'm sure.
    And another followup: the problem is now occurring for me in Parker's "All The Way May" article. Clicking on it claims to have only 1 comment, whereas I entered a second comment which I saw show up before I closed the window earlier. Interestingly, if I use the Search tool on the word "Trevor", this thread shows up twice, one claiming 6 comments and one claiming 0. If I click on the one showing 0, I do indeed see a version of the article with 0 comments; if I click on the one claiming 6, I'm back to seeing a version with only 1.

I tried to include a screen shot but the reply system said that was too many bytes.

Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Liked 1,491 Times in 782 Posts
    Blog Entries
    By the way, I'm still working on this, everyone. I've in the midst of a back-and-forth with the developers about it. I don't think they've seen it before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123