Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New upgrades to Target Field in 2013?

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls View Post
    I wish that I could take advantage of the Lighrail, by the time it gets to me its absolutely packed from people who hop on at MOA.
    We tried it once fairly early in the 2010 season and it was packed by the first commuter lot after the airport. Folks who had been on since the MOA said there were no seats and limited standing room even BEFORE they got to the airport.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The main instigator was Michael Cuddyer who claimed the shadows from the trees made playing in the outfield 'dangerous'.
    Any source for that? I am fairly certain he was someone who mentioned safety when it came to picking up the ball at the plate, but don't recall anyone ever making a comment about playing the outfield. I don't even see how they could have cast shadows onto the field, really. Were they backlit somehow and I don't remember that?

Agreed that there are a number of improvements that could be made to the restrooms. I typically don't use them, but they're not nearly on par with the rest of the place from an aesthetic or functionality standpoint.

Liked 12 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Upgrade the Twins scoreboard and other electronic signage to full 3D. (Also introduce the first 3D players uniforms)

Senior Member Double-A BrentMpls's Avatar
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CDog View Post
    Any source for that?
    I link it in this thread
    http://twinsdaily.com/showthread.php...k-batter-s-eye

Senior Member MVP
    Liked 324 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Given tonight's productive bats and the vast amount of bushes and trees in the backdrop at Progressive field, shouldn't the players soon be clamoring for bringing back the arbor to TF?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh, thank you. As expected, his comments were about hitting and not about playing the outfield. Appreciate the link (or the link to the link!).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123