Thread: WTF happened to BYTO?

WTF happened to BYTO?

I lost the link to BYTO, then I forgot the name of the site...old age related, then, when I finally remember the name, I find myself here.

Again I ask WTF?

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 124 Times in 59 Posts
    FBI finally shut it down. Itstimetotakeit got his wish.
    There isn't enough defense on the planet to justify giving 500+ PA to a guy who can barely OPS .600.

Quote Originally Posted by fknhippie View Post
    I lost the link to BYTO, then I forgot the name of the site...old age related, then, when I finally remember the name, I find myself here.

Again I ask WTF?

Itstimetotakeit won. it was either this or rubechat or ESPN. Now lose your personality and fall in line and watch your fkn language.

have a nice day.

Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Liked 184 Times in 104 Posts
    Whoa its been awhile!

Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Weird and sexy story at the same time. Itstimetotakeit found Brock's house and showed up one night. Things got weird and he hid in a closet with a bunch of ice. Brock woke up tied to the bed with a funnel and tequila being poured down it. This is the sexy part. Then, when things couldn't get more out of hand, itstimetotakeit stole BYTO like the napster guy had it stolen from him. Except this time there was pictures of Miguel Sano without a shirt and a vintage Joe Mauer poster from highschool.