Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Looking for Top Prospect ST pictures

Looking for Top Prospect ST pictures

Hello all!

I am looking for pictures of a few of the Twins top prospects to post on the Beloit Snappers twitter/facebook to share with fans. Since I am not heading to Spring Training, I was wondering if anyone would be able to pass along any pictures. Specifically, I am looking for ones of Miguel Sano, Levi Michael, and Eddie Rosario. Would like to bring spring training to our fans that cannot be there in person, thought a few pictures would be a great way to introduce the possible stars of the Beloit Snappers this year!

Please email me at [email protected] if you think you are able to help!

Thanks a bunch!

Chrissy

Senior Member Triple-A Steve Lein's Avatar
    Twitter
    @HangingSL
    Liked 25 Times in 13 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'll be taking plenty of pictures while I'm down there next month. Can definitely pass them along.
    Scouting Report: Tools - Power: 30, Hitting: 50, Arm: 60, Defense: 40, Speed: 40. "Line drive swing and shows good contact and on-base abilities. Double's power at his peak. Strong arm from 2B or the OF, stiff hands. Not a fast runner, but above average instincts on the bases. Skinny body doesn't look the part, but can sneak up on you. ACL surgery sapped much of his athleticism." (Probably)
    Spring Training Regular since 2011.

That would be awesome, Steve! Thank you!