Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: Review of Ballplayer: Pelotero

I saw it on Amazon.com yesterday. It was very well done. Pittsburgh ends up looking really bad in this movie with the way they tried to strong arm Sano into signing with them.

Senior Member Double-A BrentMpls's Avatar
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd Furgeson View Post
    Pittsburgh ends up looking really bad in this movie with the way they tried to strong arm Sano into signing with them.
    Whats really interesting is Rene Gayo is still employed by Pitt.

I just watched the movie via iTunes and loved it. There weren't any huge revelations to me about the international signing system, but it was a well-pieced together story to illustrate how messed up the system is, how there are people manipulating the international signing system to their own benefit, and how the people hurt by the corruption vastly outnumber those responsible. Most of all, it was nice to see where Sanó came from and I can't wait to see Bocatón up with the Twins!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    With the off-day, I'm about to watch this for the second time this year. To anyone who hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it. Half of the movie is about Sano, and the other kid's story is equally as interesting. Awesome use of 74 min.

On Netflix Instant

Liked 46 Times in 29 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Have to agree. I finally watched it for the first time about a month ago. The wife is a casual baseball fan and really enjoyed it as well.

Free to watch now with Amazon Prime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123