Thread: First trip to Target Field tonight

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 220 Times in 140 Posts

Cool First trip to Target Field tonight

And I've got box seats! Woo-hoo!!

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Which version? I believe Target Field has four different classes of "Box" seats (Home Plate Box, Diamond Box, Dugout Box, and Field Box). In any of those, you're going to have a great seat, in my experience. Have a great time!

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 220 Times in 140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDog View Post
    Which version? I believe Target Field has four different classes of "Box" seats (Home Plate Box, Diamond Box, Dugout Box, and Field Box). In any of those, you're going to have a great seat, in my experience. Have a great time!
    Just looked at my ticket to find out and I was wrong. I'm actually in suite 18, not a box. I think that's actually better. Double woo-hoo.

Congrats! Take pictures to show us lowly folks what the suite looks like. Also, with that high end ticket it means you have to be extra loud for the Twins. Have fun!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnarthor View Post
    Just looked at my ticket to find out and I was wrong. I'm actually in suite 18, not a box. I think that's actually better. Double woo-hoo.
    Ahhh. The suites are pretty sweet, too! Don't be afraid to go out and mix with the commoners, though. Haha.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins best friend View Post
    Congrats! Take pictures to show us lowly folks what the suite looks like. Also, with that high end ticket it means you have to be extra loud for the Twins. Have fun!
    I was fortunate enough to watch a game in a suite, and I've also gotten to go on a tour of the ballpark. There are many levels of niceness (invented word?) and size and decor to the suites there. They're all pretty nice, though!

Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 164 Times in 96 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Just FYI - gates open about 5:30 and the Royals should be having BP still. I don't know if you can get in earlier than that with a Suite ticket or not. I don't think so.

Also, don't forget to check out our parking thread...

http://twinsdaily.com/showthread.php...ghlight=meters