Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: First trip to Target Field tonight

  1. #1
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    2,685
    Like
    309
    Liked 220 Times in 140 Posts

    Cool First trip to Target Field tonight

    And I've got box seats! Woo-hoo!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    856
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Which version? I believe Target Field has four different classes of "Box" seats (Home Plate Box, Diamond Box, Dugout Box, and Field Box). In any of those, you're going to have a great seat, in my experience. Have a great time!

  3. #3
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    2,685
    Like
    309
    Liked 220 Times in 140 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDog View Post
    Which version? I believe Target Field has four different classes of "Box" seats (Home Plate Box, Diamond Box, Dugout Box, and Field Box). In any of those, you're going to have a great seat, in my experience. Have a great time!
    Just looked at my ticket to find out and I was wrong. I'm actually in suite 18, not a box. I think that's actually better. Double woo-hoo.

  4. #4
    Congrats! Take pictures to show us lowly folks what the suite looks like. Also, with that high end ticket it means you have to be extra loud for the Twins. Have fun!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    856
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnarthor View Post
    Just looked at my ticket to find out and I was wrong. I'm actually in suite 18, not a box. I think that's actually better. Double woo-hoo.
    Ahhh. The suites are pretty sweet, too! Don't be afraid to go out and mix with the commoners, though. Haha.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    856
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins best friend View Post
    Congrats! Take pictures to show us lowly folks what the suite looks like. Also, with that high end ticket it means you have to be extra loud for the Twins. Have fun!
    I was fortunate enough to watch a game in a suite, and I've also gotten to go on a tour of the ballpark. There are many levels of niceness (invented word?) and size and decor to the suites there. They're all pretty nice, though!

  7. #7
    Owner All-Star John Bonnes's Avatar
    Posts
    2,447
    Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Like
    1
    Liked 164 Times in 96 Posts
    Blog Entries
    241
    Just FYI - gates open about 5:30 and the Royals should be having BP still. I don't know if you can get in earlier than that with a Suite ticket or not. I don't think so.

    Also, don't forget to check out our parking thread...

    http://twinsdaily.com/showthread.php...ghlight=meters

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.