Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Deep fantasy baseball league

Senior Member Big-Leaguer biggentleben's Avatar
    Liked 60 Times in 42 Posts
    I moved Minor based on some reports I was hearing out of Braves camp regarding his shoulder injury. I don't think the urethral injury will be long-term (I'd sure hope not anyway!), but I worry about what he will be in 2014 and whether he might have issues more and more with that shoulder based on the diagnosis from the spring and the continually moving return date from Braves brass
    Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 89 Times in 55 Posts
    I think you sold pretty low on him though. None of those players are very interesting. Guys like Dominguez just clog roster spaces and 3rd MiLB picks are hard to use (unless you trade all of your picks away like me).

Senior Member All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 106 Times in 64 Posts
    Ben, our recent trade was made more interesting by Parnell's possible TJ surgery. I had hoped he'd hold up longer, so I took the risk of including Familia, but I had to give you some legitimate value, even if I felt Familia is being underrated. If Parnell stays down, Familia will eventually get a shot to close with the heat on the fastball.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer biggentleben's Avatar
    Liked 60 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post
    Ben, our recent trade was made more interesting by Parnell's possible TJ surgery. I had hoped he'd hold up longer, so I took the risk of including Familia, but I had to give you some legitimate value, even if I felt Familia is being underrated. If Parnell stays down, Familia will eventually get a shot to close with the heat on the fastball.
    I honestly think I have the next two real long-term possibilities for the Mets with Torres and Familia. I wasn't getting anything else legit as far as a player in offer for Street.
    Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516