Twitter
    @nnelson9
    Liked 85 Times in 30 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: About Twins Daily

Senior Member Triple-A Dilligaf69's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Awesome job guys... rube chat over on KFAN was ruined a long time ago....hopefully this will be a board we can all have fun with actually want to come here.

Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 3,302 Times in 1,753 Posts
    Blog Entries
    How come all the staff photos on the About Twins Daily page lean to the right? A political statement? Badly tailored suit trousers?

/edit: Also, where is teh Rocket Pig? Is he too ugly to contemplate showing, or does he just lean to the left?
    Last edited by ashburyjohn; 04-11-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 54 Times in 35 Posts
    My question is about math. It is about Snorg. Her ad keeps popping up buy three get 6 free. The problem is what she appears to be selling is a pair. When you buy that pair anywhere, I have been told nothing that comes with them are free. So, do you have truthful advertisers?

I spent my first 35 years in the Twin Cities and grew up a Twins fan (anyone else remember Kurt Bevacqua?). Even though I haven't lived there since 1982, I'm still a die-hard fan. I ran across Twins Daily this spring and I love it. With the current state of the big league team, I'm finding stories about what might lay ahead very interesting. I'll be moving from Austin, Texas to Portland Maine in August (when I retire) and I'm looking forward to seeing the Rock Cats play in Portland (or I may take a trip to New Britain if Buxton hasn't been pulled up yet). Keep up the great work. I enjoy the articles and the information (even though a lot of the sabrmetrics are over my head - I'm old and only used to what I grew up with).

Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Liked 1,588 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the site! Be sure to introduce yourself in our welcome thread!

http://twinsdaily.com/showthread.php...ease-post-here