Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Article: New Member to the Twins Daily Crew

  1. #1
    The King In The North All-Star Nick Nelson's Avatar
    Posts
    1,674
    Twitter
    @nnelson9
    Like
    6
    Liked 77 Times in 29 Posts
    Blog Entries
    318

    Article: New Member on the Twins Daily Crew


  2. #2
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks, Nick!

  3. #3
    In 1980's movie terms, you just invited John Bender to Brian Johnson's party. Meant with the utmost respect to TD, BYTO, Mr. Bender and Mr. Johnson.

  4. #4
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by UCLA_YANKEE_COLA View Post
    In 1980's movie terms, you just invited John Bender to Brian Johnson's party. Meant with the utmost respect to TD, BYTO, Mr. Bender and Mr. Johnson.
    You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner ****ing year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?

  5. #5
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    I didn't think it was worth front page news so I posted my introductory statement to the blog instead. Check it out, it has a few details about work already done and work to come.

    http://twinsdaily.com/entry.php?1347...nd-Twins-Daily

  6. #6
    ****ing sell out <3
    Better looking with the lights out.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Double-A Musk21's Avatar
    Posts
    124
    Like
    1
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketpig View Post
    I didn't think it was worth front page news so I posted my introductory statement to the blog instead. Check it out, it has a few details about work already done and work to come.

    http://twinsdaily.com/entry.php?1347...nd-Twins-Daily
    I don't even recognize you.

  8. #8
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Musk21 View Post
    I don't even recognize you.
    Did you even read the article? I'm right there at the top.

    muppets_master_replicas_gonzo_photo_puppet_replica_3.jpg

  9. #9
    Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Posts
    3,893
    Like
    75
    Liked 356 Times in 178 Posts
    No link to your urban dictionary page?

  10. #10
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,747
    Like
    226
    Liked 447 Times in 218 Posts
    Ugh, we can't take Sam anywhere.

  11. #11
    Owner All-Star Parker Hageman's Avatar
    Posts
    1,047
    Twitter
    @ParkerHageman
    Like
    2
    Liked 63 Times in 33 Posts
    Blog Entries
    228
    Thanks for cleaning up the place, Brock. You are a graphical wizard.

  12. #12
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Hageman View Post
    Thanks for cleaning up the place, Brock. You are a graphical wizard.
    I drop pixels like Vanilla Ice drops rhymes.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofVodkaDave View Post
    No link to your urban dictionary page?

    I am hungry for some Frankenberry for lunch now. Anyone know where Brock1976 went?
    Better looking with the lights out.

  14. #14
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by drunksam View Post
    I am hungry for some Frankenberry for lunch now. Anyone know where Brock1976 went?
    That would be me, actually (my first name and my year of birth). You're probably thinking of Brock1978, BYTO's (least) favorite homophobe.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketpig View Post
    That would be me, actually (my first name and my year of birth). You're probably thinking of Brock1978, BYTO's (least) favorite homophobe.

    I knew you had the same name, just got the numbers wrong.

    Maybe I'm the "stupid jock".
    Better looking with the lights out.

  16. #16
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,995
    Like
    4,295
    Liked 688 Times in 360 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome, Brock. I look forward to seeing your magic.

  17. #17
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Welcome, Brock. I look forward to seeing your magic.
    Thanks, Glunn!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    984
    Like
    188
    Liked 217 Times in 94 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Hageman View Post
    Thanks for cleaning up the place, Brock. You are a graphical wizard.
    I just read this without the old word filter ha.

  19. #19
    Brock,
    I'm already enjoying the visual work you've done on the site -- especially the new "background" at the top of the page (I'm a Luddite so I don't know the computer term for what it's called).

  20. #20
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    7,987
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    47
    Liked 1,500 Times in 785 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fan From Afar View Post
    Brock,
    I'm already enjoying the visual work you've done on the site -- especially the new "background" at the top of the page (I'm a Luddite so I don't know the computer term for what it's called).
    It is called a....

    *drum roll*

    BACKGROUND! Seriously, that's the code for it. "Background".

    Thanks, glad you like the changes!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.