Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Hot girls rule

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobs View Post
    I'm the nice one.
    FFS.

    Anyway... Go Twins...

    randi_d.jpg

  2. #42
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    883
    Like
    109
    Liked 133 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ofx1 View Post
    FFS.

    Anyway... Go Twins...

    randi_d.jpg
    Dinkelman, right?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousgod71 View Post
    Dinkelman, right?
    Correct!

  4. #44
    Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Posts
    3,649
    Like
    920
    Liked 640 Times in 250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kydoty View Post
    I don't **** on the first date. I have standards unlike snepp.
    Why even bother with the first date?
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ball… and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

  5. #45
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,517
    Like
    2,364
    Liked 301 Times in 168 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kydoty View Post
    I don't **** on the first date. I have standards unlike snepp.
    Unless you are Kate Upton, I have no interest in dating you. But I am here to share my Twins fanaticism with all fellow travelers.

  6. #46
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,517
    Like
    2,364
    Liked 301 Times in 168 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobs View Post
    I'm the nice one.
    Then you will easily fit in here.

    We have lots of passionate debate here, but people tend to keep in mind that we share a common mania, and even the dumbest, most disagreeable Twins fan deserves greater respect than any White Sox or Yankees fan.

  7. #47
    Senior Member All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Posts
    1,771
    Like
    143
    Liked 117 Times in 70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post
    Why even bother with the first date?
    BYTO was the adultfriendfinder of baseball sites. Au revoir, easy, weird lay.

  8. #48
    Senior Member All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Posts
    4,100
    Like
    99
    Liked 343 Times in 196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post
    BYTO was the adultfriendfinder of baseball sites. Au revoir, easy, weird lay.
    Less showers needed now though right?

    tumblr_m1pvq8NBp01qdwygho1_500.jpg

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Then you will easily fit in here.

    We have lots of passionate debate here, but people tend to keep in mind that we share a common mania, and even the dumbest, most disagreeable Twins fan deserves greater respect than any White Sox or Yankees fan.
    let's not make such harsh all inclusive lumpings

  10. #50
    Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Posts
    3,649
    Like
    920
    Liked 640 Times in 250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    and even the dumbest, most disagreeable Twins fan deserves greater respect than any White Sox or Yankees fan.
    You've never had the pleasure of Dankind.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ball… and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

  11. #51
    Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Posts
    3,616
    Like
    37
    Liked 184 Times in 104 Posts
    Not hot "girls" related, but I found this kinda interesting and figured I would post in this thread since it seems to be a temporary BYTO refugee camp, I think this was posted the same day pig gave us the news of the shut down?


  12. #52
    Pixel Monkey MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    6,734
    Like
    36
    Liked 809 Times in 438 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofVodkaDave View Post
    Not hot "girls" related, but I found this kinda interesting and figured I would post in this thread since it seems to be a temporary BYTO refugee camp, I think this was posted the same day pig gave us the news of the shut down?

    Awesome.

  13. #53
    Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Posts
    1,509
    Like
    12
    Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Perk is awesome. I know he browsed the forum a little when he did his interview with me, but I wonder if he did while his name was crocodile tears? How did that come up anyway?

  14. #54
    Senior Member Triple-A
    Posts
    244
    Like
    12
    Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsmerf View Post
    Perk is awesome. I know he browsed the forum a little when he did his interview with me, but I wonder if he did while his name was crocodile tears? How did that come up anyway?
    Because everytime he had a terrible performance on the mound, he always blamed it on shoulder soreness or some other bs.

    Christina-Hendricks-cleavage-new-1.jpg

  15. #55
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,517
    Like
    2,364
    Liked 301 Times in 168 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

  16. #56
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,517
    Like
    2,364
    Liked 301 Times in 168 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is this thread limited to girls who are currently hot, or can we include some of hottest girls of all time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.