Thread: The Mendoza Line had been Reached!

Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Liked 112 Times in 43 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Mendoza Line had been Reached!

As a Plouffetivist, I am happy to report that Plouffe has battled and clawed his way back up to the Mendoza line. It would have been nice to see the Mendoza line breached, but I need to settle down and take it one step at a time... tomorrow might be that day. It was nice to see the HR and since Valencia has been sent down, it has created an opportunity for Plouffe to play on most days, thus leading to the reality that Plouffe has been very good offensively and his defense at 3B hasn't been too shabby either since DV's departure. If I am correct, I do believe Plouffe's 26th Birthday falls on June 15, a birth date in which Plouffe and myself share. Maybe the B-day gift on that day will be that Plouffe has raised his average to .215-.220 and we can continue the celebration of the anniversary of his birth with great hope that he can continue his ascent and reach .250. If this happens 20HR's will be definite!

Senior Member Triple-A TwinsGuy55422's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    With where he was earlier in the year, I would be super excited if he played most everyday the rest of the year and ended up hitting 0.240+ with 15-20 HRs. This is the year they have to decide if he can be a regular in the lineup or not.
    TwinsGuy55422
    "And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"

Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Liked 112 Times in 43 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    As a Plouffetivist, I am happy to report that Plouffe has battled and clawed his way back up to the Mendoza line. It would have been nice to see the Mendoza line breached, but I need to settle down and take it one step at a time... tomorrow might be that day. It was nice to see the HR and since Valencia has been sent down, it has created an opportunity for Plouffe to play on most days, thus leading to the reality that Plouffe has been very good offensively and his defense at 3B hasn't been too shabby either since DV's departure. If I am correct, I do believe Plouffe's 26th Birthday falls on June 15, a birth date in which Plouffe and myself share. Maybe the B-day gift on that day will be that Plouffe has raised his average to .215-.220 and we can continue the celebration of the anniversary of his birth with great hope that he can continue his ascent and reach .250. If this happens 20HR's will be definite!
    Plouffetism DOES bare fruit!