Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Coming around on Plouffe

  1. #1
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    603
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Coming around on Plouffe

    I'm starting to become a Plouffe Believer...a Plou-liever if you will. If he doesn't lead the league in HR's for the whole month, he may end up leading them in walks.

    Let's just hope he stays healthy.


    On a related thought, since his sudden outburst of power, how many times do you think he's been targeted by "random" drug testing?

  2. #2
    Owner MVP Seth Stohs's Avatar
    Posts
    6,520
    Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Like
    68
    Liked 380 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    515
    Should be "No times" from anyone that you'd hopefully trust for content!!

  3. #3
    Picked him up for my fantasy team last Tuesday. Lookin' great!
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand."

  4. #4
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer jimbo92107's Avatar
    Posts
    546
    Like
    0
    Liked 24 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    I was dead certain that by now we'd have Valencia at 3rd and Plouffe at SS. How things change...

  5. #5
    Head Moderator MVP glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    5,077
    Like
    4,525
    Liked 716 Times in 380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by spideyo View Post
    I'm starting to become a Plouffe Believer...a Plou-liever if you will.
    I think that "Plouffetist" has become the established term.

  6. #6
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,644
    Like
    312
    Liked 505 Times in 196 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    I think that "Plouffetist" has become the established term.
    "Plouffetism" is the only means in which I choose to honor thy Plouffe. Being a Plou-liever sounds a bit like a Animalism... as in "Golden Plou-liever." It would sound better if the F's were added. I must now go burn some incense & sage, meditate and find my Plouffetist center of well being. I know the great Plouffe will reward Twins Daily Nation with many more homeruns and exciting baseball play.

  7. #7
    Head Moderator MVP glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    5,077
    Like
    4,525
    Liked 716 Times in 380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    "Plouffetism" is the only means in which I choose to honor thy Plouffe. Being a Plou-liever sounds a bit like a Animalism... as in "Golden Plou-liever." It would sound better if the F's were added. I must now go burn some incense & sage, meditate and find my Plouffetist center of well being. I know the great Plouffe will reward Twins Daily Nation with many more homeruns and exciting baseball play.
    Also, we have already built a clubhouse. Veronica helped. Click on the image below to see the splendor of Plouffetism.

    Plouffe temple.jpg

  8. #8
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,644
    Like
    312
    Liked 505 Times in 196 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Also, we have already built a clubhouse. Veronica helped. Click on the image below to see the splendor of Plouffetism.

    Plouffe temple.jpg
    Tremendous!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.