Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: An Apology from Bark's Lounge

Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Liked 490 Times in 189 Posts
    Blog Entries

An Apology from Bark's Lounge

To everyone on the Twins Daily site I give a heart felt apology for my last blog "Bark's Lounge Signing Out". I actually think that the TD site is a pretty special opportunity for Twins fans to unite, to argue in a positive manner and to express themselves baseball wise. I feel like I have been sloppy in areas and need to tighten things up. If you feel I singled you out in that last blog, I was only venting frustration from a rough day at the office. I think everyone adds a bit to this site... which is pretty damn cool. I hope I can have a second chance to be taken seriously, although I might try my hand at some humor (good or bad). I Do take it seriously. It's Fun... It's Baseball!!!

Member Single-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Who are you, again?

Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Liked 490 Times in 189 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I am no one.

Liked 701 Times in 368 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    To everyone on the Twins Daily site I give a heart felt apology for my last blog "Bark's Lounge Signing Out". I actually think that the TD site is a pretty special opportunity for Twins fans to unite, to argue in a positive manner and to express themselves baseball wise. I feel like I have been sloppy in areas and need to tighten things up. If you feel I singled you out in that last blog, I was only venting frustration from a rough day at the office. I think everyone adds a bit to this site... which is pretty damn cool. I hope I can have a second chance to be taken seriously, although I might try my hand at some humor (good or bad). I Do take it seriously. It's Fun... It's Baseball!!!
    Apology accepted, and no hard feelings. Please keep posting.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinsFanLV View Post
    Who are you, again?
    Super classy.

Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Liked 115 Times in 82 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    You are one of my new favorite people here.

Unless you're just a TD addict . . . I hear the only therapy for that is for the Twins to not suck, so . . .

Liked 131 Times in 84 Posts
    I really enjoy your stuff. Thanks for deciding to come back. If you can't have fun with baseball, then why would you watch it, right?
    You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.

I Look forward to more posts!
    Andrew Walter
    Twins Fan From Afar
    Providing Twins and Rock Cats Coverage
    http://twinsfanfromafar.blogspot.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @MNfanfromafar

On Vacation All-Star
    Twitter
    @thrylos98
    Liked 433 Times in 263 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Fan From Afar View Post
    I Look forward to more posts!
    What he said ^^^^

If every person who writes something and publishes it in the internets meant for everyone to agree with him or her and/or to please everyone who read it, nothing would ever get published. Gotta do it for yourself and gotta learn to grow thick skin

Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 3,201 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thrylos98 View Post
    and gotta learn to grow thick skin
    Best some people can hope for is to learn to ignore their thin skin.