Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Article: Twins Minor League Report (7/12): Saturday in the Park

  1. #1
    Owner MVP Seth Stohs's Avatar
    Posts
    6,509
    Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Like
    68
    Liked 379 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    515

    Article: Twins Minor League Report (7/12): Saturday in the Park


  2. #2
    Senior Member Double-A
    Posts
    152
    Like
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    I believe someone started a thread concerning him, but I don't think it got a reply. Is Tanner English hurt? He hasn't played for awhile, but I haven't seen any info on why.

  3. #3
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    2,676
    Like
    306
    Liked 218 Times in 138 Posts
    Nice to have May back.

  4. #4
    I assume Scott Diamond will sign with Pittsburgh and win 8 or 9 games the 2nd half of the season.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitz View Post
    I believe someone started a thread concerning him, but I don't think it got a reply. Is Tanner English hurt? He hasn't played for awhile, but I haven't seen any info on why.
    Yeah, that was my thread. Thanks for bringing it up here. Maybe Seth can find out something.

  6. #6
    Buxton is hurt again?

  7. #7
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,285
    Like
    253
    Liked 288 Times in 150 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Niedermann View Post
    I assume Scott Diamond will sign with Pittsburgh and win 8 or 9 games the 2nd half of the season.
    If you're taking bets, I'm in on the "under".

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by blindeke View Post
    Buxton is hurt again?
    Also what about Vargas? I know he had a child but he came back and now hasn't played the last few days.

  9. #9
    Just asking...if Hicks continues on this hot streak...should Twins bring him back in August for his last chance?? I think so, especially since Buxton probably wont be ready at the start of 2015.

  10. #10
    Twins Moderator All-Star diehardtwinsfan's Avatar
    Posts
    4,381
    Like
    415
    Liked 812 Times in 512 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by blindeke View Post
    Buxton is hurt again?
    Fort Meyers was rained out. They have a double header today, so if he's not in the lineup for at least 1 game, it might be time to be concerned, but nothing has been reported.

  11. #11
    Senior Member All-Star crarko's Avatar
    Posts
    1,220
    Twitter
    @crarko
    Like
    155
    Liked 775 Times in 407 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozier14 View Post
    Also what about Vargas? I know he had a child but he came back and now hasn't played the last few days.
    Vargas is starting and hitting cleanup for the World Team today in the Futures Game.
    Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand. - N. Armstrong

  12. #12

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by blindeke View Post
    Buxton is hurt again?
    Batting leadoff today. He only missed one game, which is probably according to plan to ease him back in.

  13. #13
    Twins News Team MVP
    Posts
    6,735
    Like
    870
    Liked 850 Times in 546 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozier14 View Post
    Also what about Vargas? I know he had a child but he came back and now hasn't played the last few days.
    Vargas came back from paternity leave and played one game on Thursday, when he hit a HR.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozier14 View Post
    Also what about Vargas? I know he had a child but he came back and now hasn't played the last few days.
    He's in the lineup today. He only missed one game, which I'm guessing is by design, since they want to ease him back.

  15. #15
    Senior Member All-Star JB_Iowa's Avatar
    Posts
    3,325
    Like
    1,303
    Liked 1,284 Times in 742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crarko View Post
    Vargas is starting and hitting cleanup for the World Team today in the Futures Game.
    And hitting them out of the park -- wish we could see him in the HR Derby!!

    Rhett Bollinger ‏@RhettBollinger 16m

    Watching Kennys Vargas take batting practice is unreal. Hit one from right side over batters eye. Hit the truck on Target Plaza hitting left

  16. #16
    Senior Member All-Star crarko's Avatar
    Posts
    1,220
    Twitter
    @crarko
    Like
    155
    Liked 775 Times in 407 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_Iowa View Post
    And hitting them out of the park -- wish we could see him in the HR Derby!!

    Rhett Bollinger ‏@RhettBollinger 16m

    Watching Kennys Vargas take batting practice is unreal. Hit one from right side over batters eye. Hit the truck on Target Plaza hitting left
    Hope he does it some more later this season.
    Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand. - N. Armstrong

  17. #17
    Max Murphy has been a pleasant surprise. He could surprise some people.

  18. This user likes Einstein's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    jokin (07-13-2014)

  19. #18
    Senior Member All-Star JB_Iowa's Avatar
    Posts
    3,325
    Like
    1,303
    Liked 1,284 Times in 742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crarko View Post
    Hope he does it some more later this season.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.