Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Article: The Pitchin' Has Been Bitc... Good.

Article: The Pitchin' Has Been Bitc... Good.

2. This user likes Twins and Losses's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

Hosken Bombo Disco (06-24-2014)

Twins Contributor Big-Leaguer Cody Christie's Avatar
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Hughes has been the team's best pitcher so far but I've loved what Gibson has been able to do.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 36 Times in 26 Posts
    Hughes and Gibson have both looked like rotation fixtures for the future, Nolasco had a decent start so hopefully this is the start of a solid run, plus the Twins have Meyer, May, Darnell, etc in the high minors and Berrios, Stewart, Thorpe, in the lower minors. Suddenly the Twins organization is looking somewhat flush in pitching, hopefully the team will continue this development.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Check the year, chuck last year and this team has been much better to watch this season. Will it continue? Who knows, but it's lasted longer than I ever expected. And we can thank 2 guys not even on the team now for getting us off to a good start and throwing some confidence into the clubhouse.

Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Liked 1,607 Times in 834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Really great wrap-up of last week's pitching.

I do not ever remember reading this kind of article on Twins Daily. Do I have the wrong website? I guess I've only been checking it for 4 years or so. Unless...... never mind. I don't want to get to optimistic

Twitter
    @thrylos98
    Liked 446 Times in 273 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Ups and downs. 4 wins (thankfully) against the White Sux after a mess of a week before, mainly because the bats did not work (apparently) in Boston.

BTW, "Quality Start" is probably the second worthless pitching stat after "Wins"

Bad timing bro...