Thread: Article: Get to Know: Brian Dozier

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 380 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Get to Know: Brian Dozier

Liked 726 Times in 386 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This is very encouraging on several levels. I hope that his enthusiasm is contagious.

Huh. For all the talk about how he's a "mediocre prospect" and to "not get our hopes up", it sure does sound like he has a pretty strong track record all the way through the minors.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer jimbo92107's Avatar
    Liked 24 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I like Albert Pujols, he's a class act. Should I tell him what he's been doing wrong? Maybe I'll wait until after the Angels leave town... I don't want him to hit five home runs in the next two days.

Good article--sounds like a class guy and future team leader. Lets hope that Dozier can anchor the IF well for the next few years. With our pitching staff--he will get lots of chances to work on his defense.

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great write-up Seth! Like you, I have watched him in spring training the last few years, and have heard Gardy, TR , and Jim Rantz gush about the quality of ball player and person of Brian Dozier. Certain bloggers and commenters have been down on him cause of the national prospect rankings have never held him in high regard. From undrafted, to the 8th round, to a starting major league shortstop. He keeps proving people wrong. By the sounds of things, not sure he really cares what others think. He knows he'll make it.