Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reusse's Rant

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 54 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFChief View Post
    My bad.
    No hard feelings. I blame it on a poorly place comma. Or Bill Smith. Either way.

2. This user likes S.'s post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

USAFChief (06-09-2014)

Twitter
    @thrylos98
    Liked 446 Times in 273 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksaviking View Post
    Reusse and Dan Barreiro drive me crazy with this crap. 10% of fans complain about a topic like this and these guys have to complain about the complaining. .
    They got to have something to write about, don't they?
    -----
    Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
    http://tenthinningstretch.blogspot.com/
    twitter: @thrylos98

Please ban me! All-Star stringer bell's Avatar
    Liked 540 Times in 350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if it is a Minnesota thing or what. The Twins make news and immediately there is criticism, some of it not directly related to the news they make. The Vikings lose and the phone lines light up to criticize the coach, quarterback, defense whatever. There are plenty that wait for the Wild to lose so that they can complain about them. And if anyone is left that cares about the Timberwolves, they live to criticize them.

All four franchises are worthy of criticism, I think. However, it seems like there is only one reason to follow the franchises, and that is to b(*&ch about them.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 149 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stringer bell View Post
    I don't know if it is a Minnesota thing or what. The Twins make news and immediately there is criticism, some of it not directly related to the news they make. The Vikings lose and the phone lines light up to criticize the coach, quarterback, defense whatever. There are plenty that wait for the Wild to lose so that they can complain about them. And if anyone is left that cares about the Timberwolves, they live to criticize them.

All four franchises are worthy of criticism, I think. However, it seems like there is only one reason to follow the franchises, and that is to b(*&ch about them.
    It's become the MN way for many. B1tch about the pro teams. Simply mock the Gophers.

Twitter
    @crarko
    Liked 782 Times in 411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stringer bell View Post

I think that's a sports fan thing in general. One of the things athletic competition does is let frustrations of all kinds have an outlet. Sometimes it's a little more public than is warranted.
    Oh, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay,
    I sleep all night and I work all day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12