Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Game Thread: Twins@Giants 5/24 9:05PM

Twins News Team MVP
    Liked 857 Times in 552 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twinsnorth49 View Post
    Arcia and Hammer can't come back fast enough.
    Amen.

Liked 3,170 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Couple thoughts: AT&T is nice, but not as nice as TF. How do we let the Panda beat us twice in two nights? Tonight on 0-2 pitchestwice...ugh. I might be the only one...but I got the Boz Skaggs ref, Bri
    Every post is not every other post. - a wise man

Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 3,305 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFChief View Post
    Couple thoughts: AT&T is nice, but not as nice as TF. How do we let the Panda beat us twice in two nights? Tonight on 0-2 pitchestwice...ugh. I might be the only one...but I got the Boz Skaggs ref, Bri
    Nosebleed seats behind home plate, or anything up there in either direction really, has the nice view out on the water that shows off the park at its best. Tickets are pretty expensive, but they sell out so obviously they know their market. Our son had also seen the Twins in San Diego, and had that as a (very low) baseline to compare with.

Saturday's game was the classic "not as close as the score would indicate", as the Pinto homer in the ninth to break up the shutout didn't leave anybody at the park thinking the win for the home team was in real jeopardy. Twins did better in the field than the Giants this particular game, and Deduno was less wild and crazy (and also less fast) than I expected/remembered, but it still was about as decisive as any 2-1 win can be.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345