Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 158 Times in 94 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: That's the Ticket: The King and Summer

Senior Member Double-A Wookiee of the Year's Avatar
    Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I see tomorrow (Friday) night's game includes a "Twins Music Download Card" giveaway. Any idea what that is? I figure it could be really awesome or really lame, depending.

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wink

Wrong Wrong Wrong Jon! the reason why Sunday is the better day to go is because that is Sid Hartman Bobblehead day!

Senior Member Triple-A Paul Pleiss's Avatar
    Twitter
    @baseballpirate
    Liked 97 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries
    "Seattle isn't terrible. They enter this series a .500 team, which puts them in the middle of the AL West and the midst of a very large pack of teams that are somewhat viable Wild Card teams (which includes the Twins, by the way.)"

As a Seattlite who's had a chance to watch the Mariners regularly this season, I think saying the M's arent terrible is an understatement. They look to be a fairly well rounded team and despite being in a very competetive AL West, continue to stay around .500. I also think calling the Twins a viable wild card is a big stretch. Yes, they're also flirting with .500, but there is a big gap between the M's and the Twins. It's not close. The Twins could take this series at home, but they'll need their bats to stay hot and the pitching staff to keep the M's off the board. I think the M's take the series behind a strong performance by King Felix on Sunday. The Twins strikeout a lot this season, and even though the King hasn't been as sharp as seasons past, he should tear through the Twins lineup, which is disappointing, but should be fun to watch, even for Twns fans.