Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Article: Twins Minor League Report (5/11): Mothers Day in the Minors

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 379 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Twins Minor League Report (5/11): Mothers Day in the Minors

Liked 144 Times in 80 Posts
    When I saw the scores I thought I had read this one already, but I double-checked the date and realized I hadn't. It was just that Rochester and New Britain had the same game scores yesterday as they did the day prior.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Blog Entries
    I struggled with that too... I was thinking I had read this before. But yeah, it was Rochester. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by gil4 View Post
    When I saw the scores I thought I had read this one already, but I double-checked the date and realized I hadn't. It was just that Rochester and New Britain had the same game scores yesterday as they did the day prior.
    THe actual Rock Cats score was 11-1, and the actual Red Wings score was 7-0. The scores shown above were presumably left over from the prior day, although the narrative is, of course, current.
    Last edited by jimv2; 05-11-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimv2 View Post
    THe actual Rock Cats score was 11-1, and the actual Red Wings score was 7-0. The scores shown above were presumably left over from the prior day, although the narrative is, of course, current.

Good catch! Thank you! It's been corrected.

I was in Bowie to see the Rock Cats yesterday. First of all, the weather was spectacular. Impressions....the stadium radar gun was broken, but Summers doesn't appear to throw super hard, maybe low 90's. Whatever he was doing was extremely effective. Not a lot of good contact by the Bowie hitters. Vargas impressed me. He's a big guy but he doesn't try to do too much. Nice line drives right up the middle. Oliveros looks like he has his velocity back.