Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 412

Thread: Doubleheader Game Thread: Blue Jays@Twins 12:10PM/6:10PM

  1. #161
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,284
    Like
    252
    Liked 288 Times in 150 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    Sometimes, I wonder if Gladden has ever watched a baseball game, much less played one.
    What radio gem did I miss?

  2. #162
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,778
    Like
    664
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    What do you call a deer with no eyes?

    No idear.

    What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

    Still no idear.

    What do you call a deer with no eyes no legs and no genitals?

    Still no @$^@^ idear

  3. This user likes Willihammer's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    USAFChief (04-17-2014)

  4. #163
    Twins Moderator All-Star ChiTownTwinsFan's Avatar
    Posts
    4,808
    Twitter
    @Sheradoodles
    Like
    1,413
    Liked 1,920 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    Brian Dozier. Strong like bull.

    Bull with beautiful, flowing mane.
    You need to put in a LOVE button for me on comments like this!

  5. #164
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,781
    Like
    232
    Liked 471 Times in 231 Posts
    Playing for one run in the second inning against Pelfrey is a curious strategy.
    Chris Hermann solves everything. hat tip to jokin

  6. This user likes GCTF's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    USAFChief (04-17-2014)

  7. #165
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,105
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    48
    Liked 1,584 Times in 822 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by big dog View Post
    What radio gem did I miss?
    He was confused about the importance of OBP.

    And that it was a good thing.

    And, it seemed for a moment, what it was in the first place.

  8. #166
    Is this game on TV?

  9. #167
    Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Posts
    8,677
    Like
    2,651
    Liked 3,297 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by GCTF View Post
    Playing for one run in the second inning against Pelfrey is a curious strategy.
    Scratch out what you can against Big Pelf.

  10. #168
    Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Posts
    8,677
    Like
    2,651
    Liked 3,297 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Willihammer View Post
    What do you call a deer with no eyes?

    No idear.

    What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

    Still no idear.

    What do you call a deer with no eyes no legs and no genitals?

    Still no @$^@^ idear
    What do you call a deer with no eyes, no feet, no legs, no body, only antlers?

    A coat hook.

  11. #169
    Twins News Team MVP
    Posts
    6,726
    Like
    870
    Liked 847 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    He was confused about the importance of OBP.

    And that it was a good thing.

    And, it seemed for a moment, what it was in the first place.
    To be fair, he's been "working" since before Noon, and is undoubtedly on at least his third "hot lunch special".

  12. These 2 users like jokin's post and want to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    GCTF (04-17-2014), twinsnorth49 (04-18-2014)

  13. #170
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,778
    Like
    664
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by afurry91 View Post
    Is this game on TV?
    I'm watching on my microwave.

    The baserunners haven't stopped circling the bases since I pressed enter.

  14. These 4 users like Willihammer's post and want to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    ashburyjohn (04-17-2014), GCTF (04-17-2014), twinsnorth49 (04-18-2014), USAFChief (04-17-2014)

  15. #171
    Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Posts
    8,677
    Like
    2,651
    Liked 3,297 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Blog Entries
    28
    That swing for strike two definitely makes me rethink Escobar's readiness to take advantage of the opportunity Florimon is leaving open for him.

  16. #172
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,284
    Like
    252
    Liked 288 Times in 150 Posts
    Nice to see Hicks get a hit. I feel like I got $5 on a scratchoff ticket.

  17. These 2 users like big dog's post and want to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    Danchat (04-17-2014), Hosken Bombo Disco (04-17-2014)

  18. #173
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,778
    Like
    664
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jokin View Post
    To be fair, he's been "working" since before Noon, and is undoubtedly on at least his third "hot lunch special".
    Yeah I would definitely wait till at least the 4th inning to buy a hot dog in game 2 of a doubleheader.

  19. #174
    Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Posts
    8,677
    Like
    2,651
    Liked 3,297 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Willihammer View Post
    I'm watching on my microwave.

    The baserunners haven't stopped circling the bases since I pressed enter.
    You're probably using your Amana. Go back to the Gibson Microwave model.

    Y6008558-00001.png

  20. This user likes ashburyjohn's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    Willihammer (04-17-2014)

  21. #175
    Twins News Team MVP
    Posts
    6,726
    Like
    870
    Liked 847 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Willihammer View Post
    Yeah I would definitely wait till at least the 4th inning to buy a hot dog in game 2 of a doubleheader.
    And unfortunately, I'm guessing his 3 previous "hot lunch specials" were of the hot toddy variety.

  22. #176
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,778
    Like
    664
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ashburyjohn View Post
    You're probably using your Amana. Go back to the Gibson Microwave model.

    Y6008558-00001.png
    Of course there is one small drawback to the stationary Gibson models...


  23. This user likes Willihammer's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    ashburyjohn (04-17-2014)

  24. #177
    Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Posts
    8,677
    Like
    2,651
    Liked 3,297 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Blog Entries
    28
    That flapping of the lips when Pelfrey does his cleansing breath is starting to look extra gross.

  25. #178
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer Twins Twerp's Avatar
    Posts
    781
    Like
    38
    Liked 110 Times in 70 Posts
    With the time it takes pelfrey to pitch...gib-sony might make the hall of fame before the end of this game. #meyeryet # mayyet #hoffmanyet


    by the time this game gets over tyler kolek might be taking pelfreys spot in the rotation

  26. #179
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer Twins Twerp's Avatar
    Posts
    781
    Like
    38
    Liked 110 Times in 70 Posts
    I wish i didnt have fsn+ so,i wouldnt have to watch pelfrey. #hatemylifeafterpelfsigning

  27. #180
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,778
    Like
    664
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Twins Twerp View Post
    With the time it takes pelfrey to pitch...gib-sony might make the hall of fame before the end of this game. #meyeryet # mayyet #hoffmanyet


    by the time this game gets over tyler kolek might be taking pelfreys spot in the rotation
    By the time this game is over, Joe Mauer will have hit another home run

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.