Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yes or No game. Anyone Interested?

  1. #1

    Yes or No game. Anyone Interested?

    I would like to make a yes or no game. I have seen it on the Iowa basketball forum and it is pretty cool. Ill give some examples.

    Does Mauer get an RBI today?
    Does Nolasco pitch for more then 6 innings?
    Do we hit a home run?
    Will we strike out more then 10 times?
    Will Perkins get a Save?
    Do we score more then 5?
    Do we allow more then 7?

    These will be the type of questions.
    Please reply if you are interested

  2. #2
    Senior Member All-Star LaBombo's Avatar
    Posts
    2,818
    Like
    1,642
    Liked 1,678 Times in 838 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Yes.




    Or no.

  3. These 2 users like LaBombo's post and want to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    Bark's Lounge (04-07-2014), longstrangetrip (04-07-2014)

  4. #3

  5. #4
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    Start a thread a few hours before the game begins on a daily basis. I am sure some posters will participate.

    And if not, no big deal, you gave it your best shot.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    Start a thread a few hours before the game begins on a daily basis. I am sure some posters will participate.

    And if not, no big deal, you gave it your best shot.
    would u do it?

  7. #6
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by milldaddy35 View Post
    would u do it?
    If you do it and I am on this site at that time, I will participate as a supportive gesture. I don't think anyone will judge you negatively for putting up that kind of thread.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    If you do it and I am on this site at that time, I will participate as a supportive gesture. I don't think anyone will judge you negatively for putting up that kind of thread.
    alright. Something they do on the Iowa Basketball forum so thought i would try it out here.

  9. #8
    Twins Moderator MVP USAFChief's Avatar
    Posts
    6,599
    Like
    3,670
    Liked 3,159 Times in 1,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milldaddy35 View Post
    alright. Something they do on the Iowa Basketball forum so thought i would try it out here.
    "Do we score more then 5?"

    //sorry...couldn't resist//
    Last edited by USAFChief; 04-07-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    Every post is not every other post. - a wise man

  10. This user likes USAFChief's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    MC23 (04-08-2014)

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFChief View Post
    "Do we score more then 5?"

    //sorry...couldn't resist//
    usually... but then we go on a 5 minute scoring drought

  12. This user likes milldaddy35's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

    JB_Iowa (04-08-2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.