Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lots of Twins Minor League Transactions

Senior Member Triple-A jtrinaldi's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MWLFan View Post
    jtrindaldi- I pray it doesn't happen that the Twins move out of the MWL as my baseball viewing will become non-existent. I could do Cedar Rapids or Clinton, but for my family it will be the death knell of live baseball I am afraid. But that is life.
    I see where you are coming from, but as dumb as it sounds I would actually welcome a different team to Beloit. It would be nice to see a team come to Beloit that would be able to finish up the new Stadium that has been sitting on the table for the last 4 years. I know a lot about that situation and it seems like the Parent club may be to blame about the deal not being finalized. I think it would be best for Beloit and the Twins to part ways, but that is just me.
    Follow my photography, group page can be found here.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rinald...56164664420932

Twitter
    @thrylos98
    Liked 444 Times in 271 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think that maybe a new dedicated transaction place might make sense
    Wilken Ramirez after a game at Fort Myers (was in the Rochester DL) moved to New Britain... I think that he and Mastroianni officially switched spots.
    -----
    Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
    http://tenthinningstretch.blogspot.com/
    twitter: @thrylos98

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ed View Post
    I also cannot see them getting a AAA franchise in MN/IA/WI

too tough to draw crowds, unless they somehow unseat the Iowa Cubs. I would doubt that.

Probably wind up in Syracuse or Buffalo. Bleh.

Being from Syracuse, I take offense to that Why wouldn't they just sign back with Rochester? If those three are the options, the Red Wings have a wayyyyy nicer stadium. Guess I'm going to have to start my Twins franchise hat collection over :/ eh... I guess more hats right?

Just stay out of the PCL is all I care. You cant judge a player/pitcher out there with some of the parks/air/etc. Look at some of the numbers from the Edmonton teams.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123