02-25-2014, 07:30 PM #21
Got some confirmation from Aussie sources who know both players: He looks like a Righty Mike Gonzales with equal "ability" on the field, but has more power than Gonzales. Time will tell. Nothing bad about getting another HR hitter on the team-----
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
02-25-2014, 08:02 PM #22
Just because I didn't see anybody else post it yet. Mike Berardino wrote a brief article on the signing.
A few highlights:
- Had a great showcase at the Under-18 national championships in January that put him on the map.
- At least 3 other teams wanted to sign him.
- Got closer to 250,000
- He's going to be a 1st Baseman.
- Expected to Start in the GCL this year.
02-25-2014, 08:07 PM #23
02-25-2014, 08:53 PM #24
- Liked 364 Times in 227 Posts
02-25-2014, 09:13 PM #25
- Liked 124 Times in 80 Posts
As I understand it the dissent is that the Twins didn't sign the top Baseball America int'l free agents THIS year. I'm not at all concerned if the Twins don't satisfy these types of dissenters. And the Twins shouldn't be concerned at all about these types of dissenters.
02-26-2014, 02:51 PM #26
- Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here is an article that my co worker wrote from the December Showcase.
http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/...x?article=9257Love my God Daughter, Love Baseball, Love Twitter , I Love Golfing.
-I use to think Drinking was bad for me, so I stopped thinking.
02-28-2014, 11:10 AM #27
- Liked 216 Times in 137 Posts
02-28-2014, 11:53 AM #28
02-28-2014, 04:39 PM #29
- Liked 3,281 Times in 1,747 Posts
- Blog Entries
02-28-2014, 07:55 PM #30
- Liked 55 Times in 35 Posts
Does his swing look a little like Tori Hunter?