Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Who ARE You People?!?

Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 156 Times in 93 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Who ARE You People?!?

Happy to do it, especially if this will result in me no longer getting the diarrhea/stomach upset ad on the right side of the screen.

Twitter
    @crarko
    Liked 750 Times in 394 Posts
    On the Internet, nobody knows we're all dogs.

I'll ask my human to take the survey, though.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Do not know if I can help, but took the survey.

Administrator Double-A Twins Daily Admin's Avatar
    Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Thanks gang!

Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I've been on board for so long that I couldn't answer how I was referred to AG.com etc. I remember reading him and SethSpeaks.net when I was in like 7th grade every day.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 345 Times in 182 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdosen View Post
    I've been on board for so long that I couldn't answer how I was referred to AG.com etc. I remember reading him and SethSpeaks.net when I was in like 7th grade every day.
    Making me feel old!!! Oh yeah, I am old...

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 50 Times in 34 Posts
    Blog Entries
    We are no one to be trifled with.

Considering I live 2,000 miles away from Minnesota these days, the questions didn't really apply.

Liked 139 Times in 77 Posts
    Took the survey. The weird, useless data is mine. (Yes, I usually do go out to eat in Arlington, TX, before I go to Twins games. )

Liked 139 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    How long ago was it that Aaron was writing his "Free Johan" articles?

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 94 Times in 68 Posts
    I read where the preffered demographic is: Female, age 18-45. So, OK, that's who I am!

Hmm. Been reading Aaron shortly after he started AG.com. How long ago was that? Re; where do I go to have drinks? About 50% of the time, whichever lot I'm parked in.

Done.

I've been going AG.com so long that I had no idea how I got there. Pretty sure it had something to do with Bat-girl, but not sure if AG directed me to Bat-girl or vice versa...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdosen View Post
    Add me to the camp, so long I can't remember. I think I remember looking for something about Twins minor leaguers and I found Seth. For a minor league/Twins junky, you couldn't ask for more than Seth.

I am so old I remember seeing game in Orlandok, when they were a Twins affiliate, and Knoblauch had just moved to 2B from ss because he had a clearer path to the major and his arm was nothing special (foreshadowing?). I sat in the bleachers next to the wife of the opening day starter, a young prospect out of panama. Can't remember who he was, but I am sure Seth could give stats on him if he was pressed. Probably off the top of his head, too.

Who is your sponsor? Curious to better understand the business aspect of this site and how your are financed/operated.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post

Seth--you aren't old. I am old. I remember going to games at Ebbets Field and the Polo Grounds as a kid. That's old.

I did take survey--not sure how much it helps since I live in DC area and don't drink.

Do you consider yourself a beer enthusiast amused me on a questionnaire with so few questions. I would have thought there would have been more entertainment or employment related questions. Kinda makes me thing Summit might be one of the sponsors involved in this...

Quote Originally Posted by DAM DC Twins Fans View Post
    Seth--you aren't old. I am old. I remember going to games at Ebbets Field and the Polo Grounds as a kid. That's old.
    That makes you a grizzled veteran.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast