Thread: Article: Q&A with JO Berrios (Spanish version)

Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Q&A with JO Berrios (Spanish version)

Banned All-Star
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Gracias senor Seth , mi gusto mucho

Liked 316 Times in 188 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This is great stuff. Lots of new parents in the Twins' minors, Buxton, Vargas and now Berrios too...

I kinda smirked at this (translated)
    I thank God for giving me the opportunity to participate in the Twins Fest. I'm excited. This will not be my first time visiting Minnesota. I had the opportunity of being there after my selection in 2012.
    Probably a good 100 degree difference from the summer of 2012. Will be interesting to see what he thinks after that

Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    thank you everyone! I thought it was important to try to post his responses in Spanish as well. If he is taking the time to respond, and his aunt is taking a ton of time to translate, I would want others from Puerto Rico or Latin American countries to be able to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    thank you everyone! I thought it was important to try to post his responses in Spanish as well. If he is taking the time to respond, and his aunt is taking a ton of time to translate, I would want others from Puerto Rico or Latin American countries to be able to read it.
    It's also very nice for the Minnesotans who speak Spanish to be able to read his responses in his native language, untranslated.