Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

The Store

Photo

Ticket King Discount Code For Twins Daily Members

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 John Bonnes

John Bonnes

Owner

• Administrators
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

Ticket King, who was Twins Daily's biggest sponsor last year is doing so again in 2014, and this year they're including giving a discount to TD members. I just got this in an email:

I have set up discount code DAILYDOUBLE for you and your readers - its for 10% off Twins tickets. You enter the discount code at checkout on our website TicketKingOnline.com ... Additionally, I would remind readers that they can pick up tickets for free in our office and save any shipping fees. FYI: Discount code is only valid online and not valid on past purchases. I am not sure when you are looking to rum a promo so I will leave the expiration date open for now, but Ticket King reserves the right to end the promotion at any time.

I wanted to let you know that some of the early games have extremely LOW PRICES on our web site (of course prices are subject to change!) These are definite bargain games - way cheaper than box office prices PLUS you can use the discount code too. If you have a chance to promote these games, it would be of great value to your readers and get people to the stadium early on in the season.

Twins vs. Oakland Athletics 04/09/14 (Wed) 12:10 PM $3 & up (dollar a dog day too!)

Twins vs. Oakland Athletics 04/10/14 (Thu) 12:10 PM $3 & up
Twins vs. Kansas City Royals 04/11/14 (Fri) 7:10 PM $6 & up
Twins vs. Toronto Blue Jays 04/15/14 (Tue) 7:10 PM $3 & up
Twins vs. Toronto Blue Jays 04/16/14 (Wed) 7:10 PM $3 & up (minnie & paul collapsible water bottle to 1st 15,000 fans)
Twins vs. Toronto Blue Jays 04/17/14 (Thu) 12:10 PM $3 & up
Twins vs. Detroit Tigers 04/25/14 (Fri) 7:10 PM $6 & up (fur bomber hat to 1st 10,000 fans)

I hope this helps and if you have any questions, let me know!

#2 Guest_USAFChief_*

Guest_USAFChief_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:18 PM

Cool stuff! It pays to visit TD!

#3 CRArko

CRArko

Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

Cool stuff! It pays to visit TD!

Come for the gloom and doom, stay for the discounts. :P

#4 mikecgrimes

mikecgrimes

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

Nothing like a big season ticket base and negative expectations. It's amazing the team still sells those cheap seats knowing everyone self upgrades.

#5 zenser

zenser

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

Thanks for the info! Great to be a member of Twins Daily!

#6 SD Buhr

SD Buhr

• Members
  • 594 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

Used the discount to pick up a couple of Legends Club seats for the Saturday Tigers game. Thanks for arranging the discount, guys.

Covering the Cedar Rapids Kernels for
MetroSportsReport.comwhile my alter-ego, Jim Crikket, opines about the Twins and Kernels at Knuckleballsblog.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

#7 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,176 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

Used the discount to pick up a couple of Legends Club seats for the Saturday Tigers game. Thanks for arranging the discount, guys.

That's awesome! Enjoy your trip and the game!