Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

The Store

Photo

Article: A “Typical” Offseason Day

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 AJPettersen

AJPettersen

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

You can view the page at http://www.twinsdail...”-Offseason-Day

#2 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Thanks AJ, interesting stuff.

As someone who has been married for a few decades longer than you, let me just share something that you really should know right now, rather than finding out later: You may THINK you're opening the window without Emily knowing... but you aren;t. In fact, you should just accept the fact that your wife will know EVERYTHING you do... forever. It's just how it is.

#3 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,237 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Undeclared - Is that the show with Seth Rogen and Jason Segel and Jay Baruchel? I think it only went one year on Fox. I loved it then, and I bought the season on DVD awhile back. Great show!!!

#4 Top Gun

Top Gun

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I would think there is some good buys out there on black Friday, get with it!

#5 roger

roger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

Now that your big day is behind you, Congrats!

I second everything Mr. Crikket said above. They, Bonnie in my case, always know and are always right. Even when we are sure we are.

#6 JB_Iowa

JB_Iowa

Cynical Oldie

• Members
  • 3,469 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Iowa

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

Thanks for posting here. And your wife has to practice by knowing everything you do -- that way she'll know everything your kids do (often before they do it!).

#7 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,237 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

AJ, you blog on here and Baseball America and Moneyning.com... a few more blogs like this and you could do some marriage and parenting blogs too!! :)

#8 ssmart

ssmart

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for the blog on Twins Daily. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Rochesterite.

#9 Shane Wahl

Shane Wahl

• Members
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Great post and you definitely have potential as a blogger/writer in the future. Hope the wrist gets better.

#10 AJPettersen

AJPettersen

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Thanks for the blog on Twins Daily. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Rochesterite.

Rochester is a great city, thanks for checking out the blog!

#11 AJPettersen

AJPettersen

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Thanks AJ, interesting stuff.

As someone who has been married for a few decades longer than you, let me just share something that you really should know right now, rather than finding out later: You may THINK you're opening the window without Emily knowing... but you aren;t. In fact, you should just accept the fact that your wife will know EVERYTHING you do... forever. It's just how it is.

Haha, she definitely knows everytime I do it!

#12 AJPettersen

AJPettersen

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Undeclared - Is that the show with Seth Rogen and Jason Segel and Jay Baruchel? I think it only went one year on Fox. I loved it then, and I bought the season on DVD awhile back. Great show!!!

It is a great show, I have been enjoying it. Will Ferrell even makes a cameo appearance!

#13 AJPettersen

AJPettersen

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

Now that your big day is behind you, Congrats!

I second everything Mr. Crikket said above. They, Bonnie in my case, always know and are always right. Even when we are sure we are.

Thanks Roger! Good to hear from you, hope all is well! Haha, I am learning that!

#14 Parker Hageman

Parker Hageman

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

Congrats on the Baseball America piece. Looking forward to seeing it. If it is online, be sure to link to it in the forums so the rest of the community can take a look.