Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

The Store

Photo

Ryder Cup thread

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:12 PM

I'm not a huge fan of the Chicago area, but I'd love to be over that direction this weekend for the Ryder Cup. Something about the team/match play structure that drives my interest level way up.

Just thought I would open up a thread on the off chance anyone else around here had a similar interest.
I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at Knuckleballsblog.com while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

#2 glanzer

glanzer

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

I work for Callaway Golf, so I have to be interested! We'll have the TVs on at work all day tomorrow and Friday watching, I'm sure.

#3 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

See, that's where I screwed up. I've worked for the same company for about 35 years. It took 25 years before they even put TVs in the building and when they did, they were all tuned to Financial News. Let that be a lesson, kids... choose your careers carefully.
I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at Knuckleballsblog.com while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com.

#4 Jim Crikket

Jim Crikket

• Members
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Admittedly, I haven't watched the entire day's worth of matches, but it sure seems like I've seen a lot of really bad golf shots today.