Prior to Saturday’s game, relax in the Owner’s Boardroom among 40 or so of your closest newfound friends and pepper the front office with topical inquiries such as “Y u no sign Prince Fielder?” and “What does Brian Dozier smell like?” (Note: You are not allowed to ask about the J.J. Hardy trade as it is still too fresh in Nick Nelson’s mind. Please do not re-open that wound.)
Afterward, head down to your seat in the left field bleachers and watch the Twins play competitively against the Tampa Bay Rays. Once there, you will enjoy:
- Your own personal seat!
- Amazing views of the field!
- An opportunity to have a Josh Willingham home run ball bounce off your hands!
- Access to purchase unlimited quantities of beer for six and two-thirds glorious innings!
- Conveniently located restrooms in the concourse!
- Listening to John Bonnes laugh in real life!
So, in summary, for a low, low payment of $45, you will receive:
One (1) ticket in the Left Field Bleachers to the 6 PM Saturday, August 11th game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
One (1) admission to the pre-game private Q & A session held in the Owner’s Boardroom at Target Field with a front office member(s) who will field your burning questions on the team.
One (1) unforgettable evening shared with the Twins Daily crew and community.
Supplies are limited so act now and reserve your seat!