Who is where? When MLB and MILB merge!
Posted by mikelink45 , 28 June 2019 · 1,478 views
twins rookies arraez willians mlb il
Okay - I just read that Lewis Thorpe is up and Adrianza is back and Wade is up and Rosario is down and Buxton is still???? This has been a fascinating year - despite being in first place all season, in spite of great production and such a strong showing there has been a tremendous amount of shifting and turn over. Some of it because of injuries, some to give a player a reset and some because we have played such long games and given the MLB roster so many innings they need a break. But who has been here? I am trying to figure that out. And I think I need help.
- LaMonte Wade is finally getting his chance, something I did not see coming!
- WIlllians Astudillo has been playing every position except pitcher (please do not put him there again) and providing entertainment for team and fans. And now he is on the IL.
- Adrianza was on the roster and then suffered a long IL Stint.
- Now Eddie Rosario is on the IL.
- Byron Buxton is on the IL again - how many times has that happened in his career? And we are all anxious for him to return.
- Luis Arraez has come up and shined despite not making past years prospect lists. Hard to look past his batting stats and see him return to the minors.
- Jake Cave has been up more than once and is still a viable substitute.
- Lewis Thorpe is up for the first time - after reading the prospect list I wonder how he got to be the new arm of the day.
- Of Course Zack Littell has to go down for him and that has been a recurring experience.
- Tyler Austin had two games at 1B for the Twins this year.
- Chase De Jong had a chance to prove he does not belong.
- Andrew Vasquez failed - has he flamed out?
- Fernando Romero was a promising starter, then a promising reliever and now is a minor leaguer.
- Adalberto Mejia went from fifth position in the rotation to a minor league status
- Gabriel Moya went from majors to minors to DFA
- Trevor Hildenberger went from one of our top relievers back to the minors.
- Ryan Eades made his debut and waved good-bye
- Devin Smeltzer made an amazing debut and then plunged to Earth and back to the minors.
- Kohl Stewart went 1 - 1 with a 4.50 ERA and is back in the comfort of the minors.
- Sean Poppen got a one day - do what you can do we aren't pulling you out game.
- Austin Adams completes my record of Twin call ups and send down.
- nclahammer likes this