Winter Meltdown Tickets Sold Out!
Kent Hrbek. 612 Brew craft beer. Hot stove talk. Gray Duck Vodka. A free pint glass. Proper Twelve Irish Whisky. Food stations. 400+ Twins fans. More Guests. Raffle prizes. You can get it all now until the tickets sell out. Just click here.
Again – these tickets will sell out. And then it will be next Saturday night and you’ll be all mopey, and whine “Why am I not drinking craft beer with Kent Hrbek and Seth Stohs?” And you’ll make the mistake of saying that out loud and someone will point and laugh at you. Nobody wants that.
So here are the details, and below are the tickets.
- Saturday, January 25th
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM
- Lumber Exchange Event Center (above The Pourhouse), just three blocks from Target Field and Twins Fest
- A Twins Daily Winter Meltdown Pint Glass.
- Two complimentary local craft pints from 612 Brew
- Drink specials and tasting tables from Gray Duck Vodka and Proper Twelve Irish Whiskey.
- Raffle prizes, including a signed picture of Hrbek from FanHQ
- Food stations,
- Interviews with Kent Hrbek and other guests and
- It’s only $40 (if you can get tickets).