Offseason Live Replay: Catcher & Infield Free Agent Targets
I was joined via live-stream by Andrew Gebo and David Youngs as we looked over the free agent landscape at catcher and infield. We each hrought a few names to the table that we view as good fits, and those targets were discussed and debated.
You can tune into future live broadcasts via Twins Daily's Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube page. It's be an interactive show where viewers help steer the conversation via comments and questions. You can catch what you missed via audio by subscribing to our podcast.
Who are the names to watch in free agency this year? Find out with us.
In the meantime, check out previous episodes of Offseason Live and see what's upcoming:
- Ep 1: Twins Offseason Jeopardy! (Thurs, 10/8)
- Ep 2: Projecting the Twins’ 2021 Payroll (Tues, 10/13)
- Ep 3: Stay or Go? Twins Impending Free Agents (Thurs, 10/15)
- Ep 4: Twins Arbitration Decisions (Tues, 10/20)
- Ep 5: Free Agency – Catchers & Infield (Thurs, 10/22)
- Ep 6: Free Agency – Outfield & DH (Tues, 10/27)
- Ep 7: Free Agency – Starting Pitchers (Thurs, 10/29)
- Ep 8: Free Agency – Relief Pitchers (Thurs, 11/5)
- Ep 9: Twins Trade Targets (Tues, 11/10)
- Ep 10: Offseason Blueprints (Thurs, 11/12)