Twins Daily Blog Links 3/4/13
Twins Daily's bloggers were busy this weekend. Especially if you're looking for six different stories to help you to pass the time in a snow storm...
- Eric Johnson point out that all the advanced stats in the world don't have the same impact as a great ballplayer's name. So which Twins prospect's names are the best and which one needs to make a change?
- What better way to pass your time today than doing a crossword puzzle of Twins pitchers? You can thank John Swol for putting that together for us.
- If you're enjoying some Twins history, Brad Swanson compares Greg Gagne to every other middle infielder since 1983. (And maybe the Twins aren't as bad at developing middle infielder as we thought.)
- Cody Christie wonders just what is stopping the Twins from signing Jim Thome?
- If warm climates are on your mind, Thrylos uses Bill James "Game Score" to track how each hopeful Twins player is faring in their battle for a roster spot.
- And if colder climates on on your mind - well, you're not alone. Axel Kohagen is wondering just what Twins Opening Day is going to look like if spring doesn't pick up the pace. It isn't pretty.