This Week's Links-n-Thinks
Since I was gone for most of the week, it was fun to put together this week's version of Friday Links-N-Thinks. It allowed me to get caught up on all of the news I might have missed this week and prepare for a little weekend of watching March Madness. Enjoy!!!
- MLB released its social media policy and for the most part it seems to make sense.
- The Twins have started to clear out a little room in the clubhouse at Hammond Stadium by sending some players to the minor league camp.
- There are three weeks until Opening Day and Seth Stohs tried to piece together the 25-man roster that will be coming north for the Twins.
- Twins Fan From Afar wonders if the Twins need to hire a sports psychologist.
- Imagining the Twins starting rotation in 2013 could be scary business.
- Nick over at Top of the 1st has done a little roster analysis of the Twins during the week. Here are his middle infield notes.
- Really Scott Baker?!? I leave for a week and your elbow starts acting up?
- The Baseball Outsider wonders if Brian Duensing could be the LOOGY this season.
- Do veteran pitchers have more of an advantage in spring training? Minnesota Twins Musings tries to address this question.
- When I was in Arizona, there was plenty of talk about the addition of Jason Kubel to a crowded D-Backs outfield. It sounds like they want to keep it that way.
- Michael Cuddyer will be one of the youngest members of the Rockies lineup and that's not a good thing.
- Two Twins minor leaguers were suspended for PEDs this week but luckily they weren't huge prospects at this point.
- Ozzie Guillen got kicked out of his first game as manager of the Marlins and he did it to protect former Twins player Terry Tiffee.
- Who could be ready for a breakout season this year for the Twins? Jim Crikkett at Knuckleballs tries to find the answer.
- John Sickels at Minor League Ball wants fans to pick out which catching prospect is under pressure and Chris Herrmann made the list.
- Jim Thome is back in the NL and this means he might need his glove a couple of times this season.
- I never had anything against the Dodgers but now I do. Hello Kitty is evil.
- Tuesday: Playing Pepper: 2012 Minnesota Twins