Offseason Live Replay: What Happens Next?
While the Twins made a splash of their own with the signing of starting pitcher J.A. Happ, it was a busy week for Major League Baseball in general as the Hot Stove began to heat up at last. Minnesota still has a number of needs to address and suddenly options are flying off the board.
We'll attempted to sort it all out on a new episode of Offseason Live on Monday night. I'll be joined by John Bonnes and Seth Stohs as we shared our takes on what's happened so far, and how the Twins can finish strong in an offseason that's been quiet on the home front.
Tune into future live broadcasts on Twins Daily's Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube page. It's be an interactive show where viewers help steer the conversation via comments and questions. You can also catch every episode in audio form by subscribing to our podcast.
In the meantime, check out previous episodes of Offseason Live and see what's upcoming:
- Ep 1: Twins Offseason Jeopardy! (Thurs, 10/8)
- Ep 2: Projecting the Twins’ 2021 Payroll (Tues, 10/13)
- Ep 3: Stay or Go? Twins Impending Free Agents (Thurs, 10/15)
- Ep 4: Twins Arbitration Decisions (Tues, 10/20)
- Ep 5: Free Agency – Catchers & Infield (Thurs, 10/22)
- Ep 6: Free Agency – Outfield & DH (Tues, 10/27)
- Ep 7: Free Agency – Starting Pitchers (Thurs, 10/29)
- Ep 8: Free Agency – Relief Pitchers (Thurs, 11/5)
- Ep 9: Twins Trade Targets (Thurs, 11/12)
- Ep 10: Offseason Blueprints (Tues, 11/17)
- Ep 11: The Non-tender Deadline (Weds, 12/2)
- Ep 12: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy (Weds, 12/16)
- Ep 13: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy 2 (Weds, 12/30)
- Ep 14: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy 3 (Weds, 1/6)
- Ep 15: Catching Up on Twins Rumors (Tues, 1/12)
- Ep 16: What Happens Next? (Mon, 1/25)