Offseason Live Replay: Catching Up on Twins Rumors
The Twins aren't alone in their patient approach to this offseason. Tons of free agents and trade candidates are still out there, and the front office has plenty of ammo to attack either of those avenues as it seeks to supplement a World Series contender. In order to snap its historic postseason slump, Minnesota first needs to win the AL Central, and that means getting past the White Sox, whose aggressive winter continued on Monday with the signing of top free agent closer Liam Hendriks.
Time to get busy.
From the Nelson Cruz situation to the bullpen search to spicy shortstop rumors and more, we covered all the recent rumors you need to be aware of on Offseason Live on Tuesday night at 8:00 PM CT. I was be joined by John Bonnes and Tom Froemming (and special guest Matthew Taylor!) as we shared our feelings, hopes, and frustrations.
Tune into future live broadcasts on Twins Daily's Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube page. It's an interactive show where viewers help steer the conversation via comments and questions. You can also catch every episode via audio by subscribing to our podcast.
Check out previous episodes of Offseason Live:
- Ep 1: Twins Offseason Jeopardy! (Thurs, 10/8)
- Ep 2: Projecting the Twins’ 2021 Payroll (Tues, 10/13)
- Ep 3: Stay or Go? Twins Impending Free Agents (Thurs, 10/15)
- Ep 4: Twins Arbitration Decisions (Tues, 10/20)
- Ep 5: Free Agency – Catchers & Infield (Thurs, 10/22)
- Ep 6: Free Agency – Outfield & DH (Tues, 10/27)
- Ep 7: Free Agency – Starting Pitchers (Thurs, 10/29)
- Ep 8: Free Agency – Relief Pitchers (Thurs, 11/5)
- Ep 9: Twins Trade Targets (Thurs, 11/12)
- Ep 10: Offseason Blueprints (Tues, 11/17)
- Ep 11: The Non-tender Deadline (Weds, 12/2)
- Ep 12: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy (Weds, 12/16)
- Ep 13: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy 2 (Weds, 12/30)
- Ep 14: Minnesota Twins Jeopardy 3 (Weds, 1/6)
- Ep 15: Catching Up on Twins Rumors (Tues, 1/12)