Jump to content

Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

The Forums

2020 MLB (non-Twins) Postseason Discussion Thread

Other Baseball Today, 06:56 PM
Feel free to chime in here about any of the (non-Twins) 2020 MLB postseason games!
Full topic ›

Not to add more doom and gloom

Minnesota Twins Talk Today, 01:31 PM
This is interesting and sort of concerning. Article snippet comes from the incomparable Jayson Stark of The Athletic (Which is must read...
Full topic ›

Wolfson: Twins Scouting Yoshinobu Yamamoto

Minnesota Twins Talk Today, 12:01 PM
  Doogie Wolfson tweeted that the Twins are going to be scouting 22-year-old RHP Yoshinobu Yamamoto, "one of the premier young pitc...
Full topic ›

White Sox make changes

Other Baseball Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Both Manager Rick Rentaria and pitching coach Don Cooper were let go.     Was a bit surprised by this, because the White S...
Full topic ›

Save The Date: Twins Daily's Touch 'Em All Pub Crawl!

We’ve waited four long years to watch meaningful September games, so we're going overboard for 2015’s Twins Daily Touch ‘Em All Pub Crawl.

This will be the biggest and best ever. PLEASE set aside the 19th of September, starting at noon on your calendar, then take a minute and tell your friends to set it aside too. While you’re at it, you may want to set a reminder for yourself the morning of Thursday, September 3rd, because that’s when tickets will go on sale, and we only have so much room in some of these bars.
We’ll start releasing details on Monday, but with the help of our friends at Proximo Liquors, we’re going for it this year. All the bars are going to be within walking distance of Target Field. They’ll all be featuring free drinks from our friends at Proximo Liquors. There will be special prizes for anyone willing to hassle a Twins Daily writer. It should be one of the last really beautiful weekends of a fantastic Minnesota summer. We’ll be attending a critical game against the wild card contending Angels. And because we want to make it the biggest ever, you won’t believe the special early price we're offering.

Trust me. Get this on your calendar immediately. We’ll start letting you in on the secret a bit more on Monday.

• Share:
  • submit to reddit

10 Comments

Dang, I will be up north. Have fun everyone.
Photo
twinsnorth49
Aug 25 2015 07:32 PM

Yes!!!! I'm actually coming to the Angels series that weekend with some buddies, Karma!!

Going to the Gopher game first at 11:00, plenty of crawling time to follow.

• SQUIRREL likes this

Sound like fun.  Unfortunately, that's the same day as the Autumn Brew Review, so I'll be there sampling craft beers all afternoon instead.

Have fun everybody!

Thinking about it. Will check out the details.

Going to do my best to be there. Would hate to miss it.

• Parker Hageman likes this
Photo
Giles Ferrell
Aug 26 2015 04:19 PM

I didnt have anything in my calendar, but if I did, I would clear it for this!

Photo
Brock Beauchamp
Aug 26 2015 04:44 PM
(begins adding multiple dentist appointments to Giles' calendar)

I'm gonna have to find a way to make this now ... getting ... hopeful ... a lot!

Photo