Pub Crawl Tickets On Sale Friday!!
So just to recap, here are all the things included:
1. A high-quality men’s/women’s triblend Twins Daily Pub Crawl t-shirt (value $15) with our official tongue-in-cheek “Crawl to 100 Losses” logo (below).
2. A free brewery tour (value $6) at Modist Brewery (1st stop, noon-2:00 PM) at 12:30, 1:00, or 1:30.
3. Free parking (value ($10) at The Freehouse (2nd stop, 2:00-4:00) for the duration of the event and game.
4. A free craft 612 Brew (value $6) at Darby's (3rd stop, 4:00-6:00)
5. Entrance into our raffle of Twins sports memorabilia (value ~$200) from AME Sports, including player plaques and a replica 1987 World Series ring!
6. A ticket to the 6:00 Twins game (value $14), where you’ll see a special event that we’ll announce tomorrow.
We care about getting everyone together, so we've negotiated all this for $30 (or $15 if you don’t need the Twins ticket). But tickets are only available through Monday night, and may not last that long given you’re getting about $50 worth of stuff for $30. Plus, of course, you’ll get to meet a ton of great Twins fans and writers and drown our sorrows in our beers together.
Darby’s is an especially great place to gather before the game when the weather is nice, as they have an enormous hidden deck just a block from the ballpark. They’re going to be providing a keg of 612 Brew, which has supported several of the Twins Daily events, for our group. And AME sports is providing plaques like the one below featuring Harmon Killebrew, Miguel Sano and Brian Dozier. We’ll raffle one off at each stop.
Finally, we have a 1987 World Series Champion replica ring that will be awarded to the attendee that … well, you’ll need to check early tomorrow to get in on that action. We’ll see you tomorrow and hopefully on September 24th.
- ChiTownTwinsFan and LaBombo like this