Last Chance! Sales Stop Today!
Image courtesy of Betsy BissenDuring the crawl, each person will get to pick who (the mascot, not the Twins Daily member) will win. During the race, you’ll have something real to cheer for, because from we'll give this 1987 World Series Championship replica ring to someone who picks the winner!
Again, get you tickets fast. They went on sale at 8AM, we routinely sell out, and in any case the offer ends Monday. It is Saturday, 9/24, a beautiful September Minneapolis Saturday afternoon, from noon to late. And you get:
1. A high-quality men’s/women’s triblend Twins Daily Pub Crawl t-shirt (value $15) with our official tongue-in-cheek “Crawl to 100 Losses” logo (below).
2. A free brewery tour (value $6) at Modist Brewery (1st stop, noon-2:00 PM) at 12:30, 1:00, or 1:30.
3. Free parking (value ($10) at The Freehouse (2nd stop, 2:00-4:00) for the duration of the event and game.
4. A free craft 612 Brew (value $6) at Darby's (3rd stop, 4:00-6:00)
5. Entrance into our raffle of Twins sports memorabilia (value ~$200) from AME Sports, including player plaques and a replica 1987 World Series ring!
6. A ticket to the 6:00 Twins game (value $14), where you’ll watch the Twins Daily gang race in the mascot race.
We are also offering a package where you get everything except the Twins ticket (if you have your own) for $15 and a package where you get just the t-shirt ($20, includes shipping). The link will be posted in this story first thing tomorrow morning. We’ll see you then AND on the 24th.
- SQUIRREL likes this