PDA

View Full Version : technical question

USAFChief
10-23-2013, 07:29 PM
At some point today, I lost the forum navigation device that was at the bottom of each page. Is that due to something I did, or a change to site software?

ChiTownTwinsFan
10-23-2013, 09:57 PM
yeah, I noticed that, too ... I miss the 'top of the page' button.

Brock Beauchamp
10-24-2013, 07:19 AM
At some point today, I lost the forum navigation device that was at the bottom of each page. Is that due to something I did, or a change to site software?

In an effort to speed up the site, I turned off some of the lesser-used functionality.

We're going to run with it this way for a few days... If I see a marked improvement, I'll turn back on some of the those features that users want back. Touch back here in a week and we'll see how things are going. Or shoot me a PM. That works too.

ChiTownTwinsFan
10-24-2013, 10:18 AM
It is much faster. Given that, I'll deal with the other.

nicksaviking
10-24-2013, 10:35 AM

Yes, it was something you did. Chief broke Twins Daily and I'm telling!

diehardtwinsfan
10-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Don't suppose you could turn off some of the flash apps.. There's a flash app that consistently causes my browser to freeze up until I get a error saying that adobe flash isn't running properly, do you want to abort the script?.

USAFChief
10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
In an effort to speed up the site, I turned off some of the lesser-used functionality.

We're going to run with it this way for a few days... If I see a marked improvement, I'll turn back on some of the those features that users want back. Touch back here in a week and we'll see how things are going. Or shoot me a PM. That works too.
I used that feature all the time. I might be the only one, but if that can be turned back on, I'd appreciate it.