PDA

View Full Version : Article: October Mailbag!

Brad Swanson
10-04-2013, 09:51 AM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?r=2390-October-Mailbag!

h2oface
10-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Always fun to read your articles/blog entries. This one is no exception. I guess that might not sound right. But you will know what I mean.

I really liked "Brad, you are my idle." I don't know if that was a spelling error, typo, if it was intentional, or something that is special because it was unintentional but brilliant (like that special thing that shows up in a picture that you had no idea was there when you took it), but I really like what it literally means as written. Someone who lets one be themselves, when not getting them anywhere, idling in place, unproductive, empty, hollow, helping one avoid work. No idolatry involved. The Twins have been my idle for 3 years in a row now. :banghead:

YourHouseIsMyHouse
10-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Always fun to read your articles/blog entries. This one is no exception. I guess that might not sound right. But you will know what I mean.

I really liked "Brad, you are my idle." I don't know if that was a spelling error, typo, if it was intentional, or something that is special because it was unintentional but brilliant (like that special thing that shows up in a picture that you had no idea was there when you took it), but I really like what it literally means as written. Someone who lets one be themselves, when not getting them anywhere, idling in place, unproductive, empty, hollow, helping one avoid work. No idolatry involved. The Twins have been my idle for 3 years in a row now. :banghead:

Since kneed was also misspelled, I assume it's intentional. Brad would never screw up twice since he's my idle.

Brad Swanson
10-06-2013, 06:04 PM
99% of my humor is homophone-related.

USAFChief
10-06-2013, 06:40 PM
99% of my humor is homophone-related.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

LaBombo
10-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
... As long as there's no homophonia in the posts...

SDFan
10-08-2013, 10:11 AM
One of my favorite articles on TwinsDaily. I love the sense of humor.