PDA

View Full Version : Article: Tuesday Twins Notebook

Seth Stohs
09-24-2013, 09:31 AM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?r=2362-Twins-Notebook

boomerb5
09-24-2013, 06:16 PM
I think it would only be fitting for Gardy to be stuck at 999 at the end of his tenure. So close to a milestone, but not quite there. Just like every season under his management.

09-24-2013, 09:32 PM
If the Twins fire Gardenhire, they are idiots. Someone will hire him in a heartbeat.

stringer bell
09-24-2013, 10:00 PM
If the Twins fire Gardenhire, they are idiots. Someone will hire him in a heartbeat.I think Gardenhire is a good baseball man and a good manager. I was on board with him returning last year, but three straight seasons of losing and this year's slide at the end of the season have me accepting that people wear out their welcome. I am now on board if the Twins want to try someone new.

JB_Iowa
09-24-2013, 10:01 PM
If the Twins fire Gardenhire, they are idiots. Someone will hire him in a heartbeat.

I believe that Gardenhire would be hired in a heartbeat by someone else.

I also believe that his time in Minnesota needs to come to an end.

Sometimes a new voice is just a necessity. It happens with ministers and school superintendents and governors and presidents and CEOs and all kinds of positions.

It doesn't mean that they won't be effective elsewhere just that their effectiveness has diminished in their current job.

ThePuck
09-25-2013, 04:37 PM
I think it's fair to also acknowledge that although Morny's offense has been a bit lagging in Pitt, his defense likely saved them at least one game that I know of. The defense can't be overlooked.