PDA

View Full Version : Wild vs Jets

twinsnorth49
09-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Anyone think this could turn into a good rivalry? Two cities that have knowledgeable fan bases, close geograpically and we share a border and now a division. I'm looking forward to it and plan to add another Minneapolis (St Paul, I know) trip to take in a road game.

Setoguchi now playing for Wpg adds a little extra spice as well.

mikecgrimes
09-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Anyone think this could turn into a good rivalry? Two cities that have knowledgeable fan bases, close geograpically and we share a border and now a division. I'm looking forward to it and plan to add another Minneapolis (St Paul, I know) trip to take in a road game.

Setoguchi now playing for Wpg adds a little extra spice as well.

As long as Matt Cooke is on the ice there isn't a team anyone hates more then the Wild, could build some nice rivalries. Too bad I can't possibly support the Wild while he's around. It might be fun to hate Cooke but I have no time to find out if I could somehow find a way to like him, and until everyone from the owner on down is replaced I will not pay a single cent to watch the Wild or buy any merchandise.

twinsnorth49
09-11-2013, 11:15 PM
As long as Matt Cooke is on the ice there isn't a team anyone hates more then the Wild, could build some nice rivalries. Too bad I can't possibly support the Wild while he's around. It might be fun to hate Cooke but I have no time to find out if I could somehow find a way to like him, and until everyone from the owner on down is replaced I will not pay a single cent to watch the Wild or buy any merchandise.

Yeah, agreed, Cooke is a class A idiot. High time someone put him out, not sure how even his own teammates can stomach him.