PDA

View Full Version : Article: Monday Morning Madness - White Sox Recap

Brad Swanson
08-19-2013, 05:20 PM
You can view the page at http://twinsdaily.com/content.php?r=2241-Monday-Morning-Madness-August-19-2013

Andy4Twins
08-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Arcia was on the bench with a DTD wrist injury per ESPN.

MichiganTwins
08-19-2013, 06:14 PM
yes Arcia was hurt. But I still appreciate the ant especially after all of these silly moves by the FO.

Shane Wahl
08-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Wilkin Ramirez and Clete Thomas on this roster is really atrocious.

Brad Swanson
08-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Arcia was on the bench with a DTD wrist injury per ESPN.

Blast! Although, most good rants ignore any semblance of reality, so it's cool.

Mr. Brooks
08-19-2013, 07:28 PM
LOL, good work on the bubble graph.

AM.
08-20-2013, 05:41 AM
Nice article and congrats on going a year. Really like your sense of humor. Next time, I suggest a Venn diagram.

08-20-2013, 08:13 AM
It's articles like this that tend to make me not come to Twins Daily for anything other than the minor league wrap-up.

jimbo92107
08-20-2013, 10:35 AM
On Clete Thomas: Remember him last year? Those same blooper hits were all strikeouts as he waved wildly at a slurve ball sailing two feet outside. I give Thomas credit for shortening up his swing and attempting to formulate some professional at-bats. That, and his occasional home run pop looks about the same, so the shorter swing and better plate discipline are all positives.

Granted, he's not going to pull a Dozier and suddenly cure all his hitting ills, but Clete Thomas now looks like a serviceable fourth outfielder, and he no longer looks like the automatic out machine from years past. All hail the blooper single!

Brad Swanson
08-20-2013, 02:04 PM
It's articles like this that tend to make me not come to Twins Daily for anything other than the minor league wrap-up.

Thanks! Perhaps you would find this site more to your liking:

http://smartpitcher.blogspot.com/

Brad Swanson
08-20-2013, 02:06 PM
On Clete Thomas: Remember him last year? Those same blooper hits were all strikeouts as he waved wildly at a slurve ball sailing two feet outside. I give Thomas credit for shortening up his swing and attempting to formulate some professional at-bats. That, and his occasional home run pop looks about the same, so the shorter swing and better plate discipline are all positives.

Granted, he's not going to pull a Dozier and suddenly cure all his hitting ills, but Clete Thomas now looks like a serviceable fourth outfielder, and he no longer looks like the automatic out machine from years past. All hail the blooper single!

Yeah, that's true. I tend to fixate on one player and loathe him regardless of what he actually accomplishes. It's a personality defect.