PDA

View Full Version : Article: Wednesday Night Game Notes (including Minor Leagues)

Seth Stohs
04-11-2012, 10:06 PM
You can view the page at http://www.twinsdaily.com/content.php?426-Wednesday-Night-Game-Notes-(including-Minor-Leagues)

jtrinaldi
04-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Beloit is headed to Clinton

USAFChief
04-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Seth...very much appreciate the daily system recaps. Quickly becoming one of my favorite things about Twins Daily. Thanks, I know it's a lot of work. We appreciate it.

Jim Crikket
04-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Seth.... what, no mention of the new Rochester Red Wing left fielder? :)

JR Towles survived a game in LF for the Wings. With Tosoni out for a bit, guess it's all hands on deck when you're carrying 3 catchers.

Jeff P
04-12-2012, 12:04 AM
If Hendriks struggles is Diamond a candidate a candidate for the 5th starter?

minn55441
04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the updates Seth. We really appreciate getting this information in a nice recap.

Shane Wahl
04-12-2012, 12:31 AM
There a lot of things to be excited (yes, EXCITED, damn it) about "down on the farm" right now. ROC: Dozier (Alexi . . .), Diamond (try out Swarzak soonish at a more high-leverage MR role, maybe), and Carson (slugging off the bench as opposed to Burroughs). NBR: Hicks (please move him up to 3 in the lineup right now), Hanson, Romero and Florimon, on the one hand, and Darnell, French, Guerra, Wimmers, and Oliveros on the other. FTM: whoa . . . Santana, Morales, Arcia, Ray, and even Pinto (catching depth?) on the one hand, and most of the pitching staff on the other (moving Soliman to be a setup man, may be a good idea soon). BEL: Sano, Rosario, and Ortiz, then Boer, Gruver and Summers.

Madre Dos
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Beloit is headed to Clinton

I hope they go to Lexington, KY