PDA

View Full Version : Manny Machado...just wow!

biggentleben
07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/374cb75666f90ce71061b495aab5db79/tumblr_mpllbluKzy1ro5xweo1_400.gif

The play is just incredible!

Somehow he continues to go under-recognized. If I was starting a team from scratch, and I was to pick one player under 2 years of experience to start that team with, I might have trouble picking anyone but perhaps Mike Trout over him (and yes, that means I would take him over media darling Bryce Harper.

TheLeviathan
07-09-2013, 01:55 AM
The cannon is impressive. Hard for me to get too excited when part of the degree of difficulty on this he created by not picking it clean.

jokin
07-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Jose Reyes' incredibly quick release and precise, strong throw to 1st on Sunday, deep in the hole, while in full backpedal mode, was easily more impressive. But Machado's gonna be the Next Big Thing amongst AL infielders, probably soon moving to SS.

ThePuck
07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Jose Reyes' incredibly quick release and precise, strong throw to 1st on Sunday, deep in the hole, while in full backpedal mode, was easily more impressive. But Machado's gonna be the Next Big Thing amongst AL infielders, probably soon moving to SS.

He's the whole package. Best fielding 3B in the game already (with respect to Arenado, who is the best in the NL) with very good offense to boot. No real weakness in his game.

Riverbrian
07-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Agreed... I'm on fan. Machado will be around awhile.

If he can get his bat going. Brett Lawrie is another fantastic defensive 3B.

LimestoneBaggy
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
The cannon is impressive. Hard for me to get too excited when part of the degree of difficulty on this he created by not picking it clean.

Understand your position here Lev, but I actually am more impressed with the play because he didn't field the ball clean.

TheLeviathan
07-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Understand your position here Lev, but I actually am more impressed with the play because he didn't field the ball clean.

I can get that....I mean, that arm was freaking incredible to see. Not to mention how quickly he responded to his mistake.

I'm a huge Machado fan, stole him in a keeper league this year and I will be patting myself on the back for that for 15 years methinks.

greengoblinrulz
07-10-2013, 02:32 PM
He'll move to SS soon.....wonder if JJ Hardy is available!!

LimestoneBaggy
07-10-2013, 02:43 PM
He'll move to SS soon.....wonder if JJ Hardy is available!!

The Orioles owe us one. We'll send them Drew and PJ for JJ.